If you’re interested in a career in insurance, RSS is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team! We are a values driven agency, that offers a fun, family-like atmosphere, fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email Aaron Hoffman: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSS Insurance is a successful and growing Colorado insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life, health & employee benefits products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated individuals who are seeking a long-term opportunities to be part of a great group of professionals.
Brief Job Description –
The Office Adminstrator position is a critical role within the agency that helps with operations coordination and is central to overall office team workflow. This is an inside service position with no/limited travel requirements. An excellent phone presence and willingness to work as part of a team are critical to the position. Additional skills and experience needed, responsibilities of role, and position and agency benefits are detailed here. Please click here to apply.
RSS Employee Benefits
Service Team (salaried employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Commission splits on cross-sold/new business (depending on position)
- Paid Vacation/Personal and/or Sick Days
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing
- Health/Dental/Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities
- Customized Wellness Program
Insurance Agents (sales)
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Book ownership based on contract
- Assistance and customer service provided by our licensed and experienced team members.
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing Provided.
- Access to over 60 carriers with whom we’re contracted.
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities.
*Benefits are subject to change and vary depending on positions and length of employment.