If you’re interested in a career in insurance, RSS is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team! We are a values driven agency, that offers a fun, family-like atmosphere, fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email Aaron Hoffman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Account Manager/CSR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
Current Colorado P/C insurance license required
Our growing insurance agency needs to add a new member to our team. We’re looking for an individual that is seeking a long-term opportunity to be part of a great group of motivated professionals with room for growth. Specifically, we are hiring for a full time Commercial Insurance Account Manager/CSR to help in the placement and policy maintenance of our growing commercial client base.
This position will be primarily responsible for working with producers and customers on new and renewal commercial insurance policies to include: quoting, endorsement, application preparation and follow-up, producer support, creating and maintaining client files, and other typical commercial account servicing duties. This is an inside service position with no/limited travel requirements. An excellent phone presence and willingness to work as part of a team are critical to the position.
We need a fast learner that possesses:
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with paperless office concept, document scanning, email, etc.
- A positive and professional attitude
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong team mentality
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED (required) and
- Colorado P/C Insurance License (required)
- Minimum 2+ years insurance experience
- Experience with Applied/Epic a plus
- COMPENSATION: $50K + -Based on Experience
We offer a competitive compensation package including, salary, vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, a custom wellness plan & 401k. Extensive background checks are conducted on all new hires to include education and licenses, as well as criminal, financial and work history.
We are a growing multi-line independent insurance agency that has provided professional insurance service to our clients for over 50 years. RSS is a values driven business, offering a fun, family-like atmosphere, that fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. Please review our website to learn more about our agency. Please send resume or inquiry to Aaron Hoffman.
RSS Employee Benefits
Service Team (salaried employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Commission splits on cross-sold/new business (depending on position)
- Paid Vacation/Personal and/or Sick Days
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing
- Health/Dental/Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities
- Customized Wellness Program
Insurance Agents (sales)
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Book ownership based on contract
- Assistance and customer service provided by our licensed and experienced team members.
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing Provided.
- Access to over 60 carriers with whom we’re contracted.
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities.
*Benefits are subject to change and vary depending on positions and length of employment.