If you’re interested in a career in insurance, RSS is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team! We are a values driven agency, that offers a fun, family-like atmosphere, fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email Aaron Hoffman: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSS Insurance is a successful and growing Colorado insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life, health & employee benefits products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated individuals who are seeking a long-term opportunities to be part of a great group of professionals. We are specifically hiring for the following two positions currently:
Health & Employee Benefits Account Manager/CSR
Brief Job Description –
Current Colorado Health & Life insurance license and 4+ years experience required
This position will be primarily responsible for assisting agents and clients with all aspects of group health and ancillary benefit account placement, maintenance and management. This is an inside service position with no/limited travel requirements. An excellent phone presence and willingness to work as part of a team are critical to the position. Skills and experience needed, responsibilities of role, and position and agency benefits are detailed here. Please click here to apply.
Personal Lines Account Manager/CSR
Brief Job Description –
Current Colorado Property/Casualty insurance license and 4+ years experience required
This position will specifically be responsible for assisting in the placement and policy management of our growing personal lines client base. Typical responsibilities to include: quoting, policy servicing, application preparation and follow-up, producer support, creating and maintaining client files, client data, and other clerical duties as assigned. This is an inside service position with no/limited travel requirements. An excellent phone presence and willingness to work as part of a team are critical to the position. Additional skills and experience needed, responsibilities of role, and position and agency benefits are detailed here. Please click here to apply.
RSS Employee Benefits
Service Team (salaried employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Commission splits on cross-sold/new business (depending on position)
- Paid Vacation/Personal and/or Sick Days
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing
- Health/Dental/Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities
- Customized Wellness Program
Insurance Agents (sales)
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Book ownership based on contract
- Assistance and customer service provided by our licensed and experienced team members.
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing Provided.
- Access to over 60 carriers with whom we’re contracted.
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities.
*Benefits are subject to change and vary depending on positions and length of employment.