If you’re interested in a career in insurance, RSS is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team! We are a values driven agency, that offers a fun, family-like atmosphere, fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email Aaron Hoffman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Account Executive/Agent
Job Description –
Current Colorado P/C insurance license required
As an RSS Insurance Producer/Agent, you will have the opportunity to sell insurance products and services for an industry leader. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, and a self-starter, with a strong focus on relationship development, this is an opportunity for you to achieve your full potential.
- You will be conducting sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
- You will be maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service
- You will be developing accounts and cross selling available products and services
- You will be generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- You will be presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- You will be bringing new business prospects to closure
- You will be retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
- Colorado P&C License Required
- 5+ years of previous Commercial Insurance sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Off
Please review our website to learn more about our agency. Please send resume or inquiry to Aaron Hoffman.
RSS Employee Benefits
Service Team (salaried employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Commission splits on cross-sold/new business (depending on position)
- Paid Vacation/Personal and/or Sick Days
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing
- Health/Dental/Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities
- Customized Wellness Program
Insurance Agents (sales)
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Book ownership based on contract
- Assistance and customer service provided by our licensed and experienced team members.
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing Provided.
- Access to over 60 carriers with whom we’re contracted.
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities.
*Benefits are subject to change and vary depending on positions and length of employment.