In recognition of National Get to Know Your Customers Day, we are spotlighting one of our fantastic clients, Prep-Rite Coatings and Contracting LLC.
We sat down with the founders of Prep-Rite Coating and Contracting, Chris and Lisa Pizzo, to talk business, painting and all things Prep-Rite. Check out the video above to watch our interview!
Prep-Rite Coatings and Contracting is family-owned and operated and specializes in large commercial jobs as well as multi-family and large painting projects throughout the Colorado front range.
Both Chris and Lisa are passionate about helping their clients, employees and community succeed. Their passion for helping others is the driving force behind all that they do, and they love to give back in any way they can. They enjoy supporting local law enforcement as well Support A Soldier, Ralston House, Family Tree, Special Olympics, Overlord Project and local food banks.
With over 30 years of experience as a professional painter, Chris is a stickler for excellence. Every job is completed with the utmost integrity, and that includes their freshly painted office! ↓ (How awesome are Lisa’s pink walls?!)
So, why work with Prep-Rite? We’ll give you 10 reasons.
- Prep-Rite is licensed and insured and offers free estimates.
- They are MSHA certified.
- Prep-Rite offers a written 2-year warranty on all stained surfaces and a 7-year written warranty on all painted services.
- They only use top-quality products, including the best paints and stains from top suppliers such as Sherwin Williams, Behr and Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Prep-Rite can handle EVERY job, although they excel at handling BIG projects. They offer a wide range of services such as painting, staining, fence and deck work, drywall, stucco and carpentry. For a full list Prep-Rite’s services, CLICK HERE.
- They believe in handling every job with the utmost professionalism and honesty.
- Prep-Rite has a no money down policy and does not get paid until the homeowner and or Management Company is 100% satisfied.
- They specialize in timely responses on all quotes and job completion.
- They go GREEN. Prep-Rite uses environmentally friendly products on their jobs.
- A Certified Professional Color Consultant is available upon request and they have expert mural/wallpaper hangers too!
We’d like to thank Lisa and Chris for sitting down with us to talk about their business! Our team at RSS feels lucky to work with such wonderful clients every day, and we always enjoy the opportunity to get to know our clients on a personal level.
Be sure to look out for more client spotlights throughout the year, as we will be featuring one of our clients each quarter.
Happy National Get to Know Your Customers Day!