Nonprofits are passionate about helping others and filling the voids in the lives and futures of those in our community. We’re passionate about assisting our clients in protecting themselves from life’s obstacles and unknowns. As an agency built on values and driven by care, helping those that help others has become a focus for us.
As a local insurance broker, our team at RSS is able to provide nonprofits with uniquely designed insurance plans to cover a wide range of special insurance needs. With our Nonprofit Lunch & Learn coming up on July 23rd, we found it only fitting to release a 3-part blog post series which will cover nonprofit insurance coverage options. For our first blog post, we thought we’d tell you about some recommended insurance coverage options that can be tailored to meet every nonprofit’s needs. Check them out below.
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury Liability
- Coverage for fundraising events
- Abuse and Molestation coverage
- Blanket additional insured for funding sources and landlords
- Medical payments for volunteers included
- Coverage for your volunteer board members and officers
- Coverage on buildings, contents and loss of income
- Water backup of sewers and drains or sump pumps – $30,000
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
- Glass coverage
- Sign coverage
- Ordinance or Law coverage
- Owned/non-owned/hired auto
- Hired car physical damage
- Employees, Volunteers, and Insureds coverage
- Additional limits over your Auto and General Liability
Crime and Fidelity
- Employee Theft/Forgery
- Money and Securities
Be sure to keep any eye our for our next blog post, which will provide more detail on some of the coverage options listed above. As always please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have.
As a reminder, we will be hosting a complimentary Lunch & Learn alongside Period Kits and Phillinnova on July 23rd. In addition to a complimentary lunch, participants will get to hear from Julianna Nelson of Phillinnova on how to create win/win corporate partnerships. Aaron Hoffman, CEO & Owner of RSS, will also be giving a brief presentation on the importance of insurance coverage for nonprofits and highlight some of the specific coverages every nonprofit needs. To register click HERE.