Did you know that you can have immediate and convenient access to your policy information and documents 24 hours a day, seven days a week? In the digital world in which we live, we want to give our customers as many options as possible when managing their insurance needs and questions. We will always desire to have more personal contact with our clients, but we also want them to be able to have their information at their fingertips when we are not available in the form of a self-service option.
Check out these great apps for your personal insurance! (Commercial insurance information is available through our RSSNow app.) The free apps offer anytime access to your policy, instant digital id cards, claims status, paying your premium and more! We suggest downloading the RSSNow app for up-to-date policy and agency contact information and also your carrier app for additional options like billing and claims status. Through your phone or tablet you can have access to do the following:
- Report an Auto Accident: Right from the accident scene, you can submit photos, tell us what happened, and provide contact information for witnesses – all without logging in. Plus, get guidance on what to do after the accident, and let us know whether or not you need a tow.
- View ID Cards: No more digging through the glove box. With your auto ID cards on your phone or tablet, you can provide electronic proof of insurance* in just a few clicks by logging in to the app.
- Pay Your Bill: Check your current balance and pay it right on the spot using your credit card, checking, or savings account. You can also update a saved card or account, register for automatic payments, and more.
- Update Your Contact Information or Policy: Whether you have a new phone number or a newly licensed driver in your home, you can make the needed updates from your phone or tablet. If you do need support, you can call your independent agent right from the app.
- Check the Status of Your Claim: Get an update on your auto, home, or other claim in just a few taps. If you still have a question, you can email your adjuster directly from the app.
- Tap to Call: For roadside assistance, to report home and other non-auto claims, and to reach your independent agent, simply open the app and make the call. All the numbers you need are in one place.
- Add Policies: No matter how many policies you have, you can add them all to your online account for easy access via your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
Click one of the links below to download the apps you need on your digital device in order to manage your insurance while we are not available:
RSSNow: Click HERE for Apple iOS and Click HERE for Android
Safeco: Click HERE for Apple iOS and Click HERE for Android
Travelers: Click HERE for Apple iOS and Click HERE for Android
Nationwide: Click HERE for Apple iOS and Click HERE for Android
Central: Click HERE for Apple iOS and Click HERE for Android
Progressive: Click HERE for Apple iOS and Click HERE for Android
With a single tap of one of these mobile apps, you will have access to your insurance information and policy details right on your phone! Please contact our office if we can assist you with additional information about the capabilities of these digital options or if you need help registering for RSSNow.