Our take on honesty in a not so honest world.
If you’ve been a client or friend of RSS for very long, follow us on social media, or subscribe to our newsletter, you know that the values we uphold at RSS are extremely important to us. While we are grounded by several key principles, honesty is most definitely a value we deem as defining and critical to who we are as an agency and a team. It’s one of the building blocks of our business.
We believe firmly in treating others how we want to be treated. That begins with honesty. We conduct ourselves at RSS in a fair and straightforward manner. We don’t take short cuts, we don’t twist or cover up the facts, and we don’t misrepresent our customers or our insurance carriers.
We felt so strongly about the integrity and truthfulness of our team and agency, that we created an Honesty Promise Contract as a requirement for employment at RSS. We require every RSS team member to sign our honesty pledge to uphold our high standards of fairness and truthfulness above all else. Consider it our commitment to you. We stand by it. We keep it in practice. And we revisit it often.
OUR HONESTY PROMISE
- We believe in treating others how we want to be treated… that begins with honesty.
- We will provide our customers with quality premium and coverage options. If you have found a better price and coverage combination elsewhere, or we cannot find a policy to suit your situation, we will tell you.
- We will only sell you a policy based on what you actually need to protect you, your family, your business, and your assets.
- We won’t falsify, exaggerate, or misrepresent facts about premiums, coverages or our companies to our customers.
- We will not sell a substandard policy to our customers to sell a “cheaper” premium.
- We won’t falsify, exaggerate, or misrepresent facts to our companies to find a “cheaper” price.